The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has developed the Risk Management Framework (RMF) which includes comprehensive set of Security Controls (requirements) intended for implementation across the spectrum of federal programs and IT systems. Federal “civil” agencies, DoD agencies and the intelligence community have all aligned their information security practices to the NIST processes and controls.
In order to effectively support this unified framework for information security, federal employees, contractors, and vendors need to be educated on RMF as soon as possible.
BAI has responded to this challenge by providing several instructor-led training programs.
Course CatalogClick on one of the programs below to learn more:
At BAI, we’re customer-centric. Larger organization training needs are unique. That’s why we’ve built a training solution without additional expense, a powerful value proposition. RMF 360 includes:
- Training Assessment – Designed to understand your training landscape.
- Class Audit – Sit in and listen to ensure you have a proper vendor fit.
- Custom Content – Applicable to work environment
- Pilot Program – A scalable approach without the long term commitment.
- Automated Survey System – Measures success without class room pressure.
- TrainPlus – Post training conference call with RMF subject matter expert.
- Dedicated Account Executive – to assist in your training project needs.
RMF education doesn’t stop when the training class is over. That is why we deliver our TrainPlus! Program. Designed specifically for students who have attended a training class, TrainPlus! is delivered on a monthly basis, (post group conference call or webinar). Whether the training experience has been online, onsite, or at a BAI facility, students gain access to an RMF Subject Matter Expert to answer specific questions after the class.
Why is TrainPlus! Important?
- Post training support allows students’ access to an RMF expert when they need it most – after learning new processes and upon returning to the real world work environment to apply those processes. In particular, RMF transition planning is a process and there are many things to consider and situations that can arise.
- As your trusted training partner, we believe in making information work. Therefore, we take a systematic and collaborative approach to post training support.
- Not only do we deliver the knowledge needed for the student to effectively deliver in the “real world” environment. We also deliver the post-training support to extend the student’s understanding even further.
- The real benefit is how information is transformed into actionable processes that ultimately and positively affect the overall mission.