The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has developed the Risk Management Framework (RMF) which includes comprehensive set of Security Controls (requirements) intended for implementation across the spectrum of federal programs and IT systems. Federal “civil” agencies, DoD agencies and the intelligence community have all aligned their information security practices to the NIST processes and controls.
In order to effectively support this unified framework for information security, federal employees, contractors, and vendors need to be educated on RMF as soon as possible.
BAI has responded to this challenge by providing several instructor-led training programs.
Course CatalogClick on one of the programs below to learn more:
At BAI, we’re customer-centric. Larger organization training needs are unique. That’s why we’ve built a training solution without additional expense, a powerful value proposition. RMF 360 includes:
- Training Assessment – Designed to understand your training landscape.
- Class Audit – Sit in and listen to ensure you have a proper vendor fit.
- Custom Content – Applicable to work environment
- Pilot Program – A scalable approach without the long term commitment.
- Automated Survey System – Measures success without class room pressure.
- TrainPlus – Post training conference call with RMF subject matter expert.
- Dedicated Account Executive – to assist in your training project needs.