BAI’s CMMC CURRICULUM
DoD is migrating to the new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Framework (CMMC). This new framework is intended to enhance the cybersecurity posture of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB). The CMMC includes assessment and certification to ensure appropriate levels of cybersecurity practices and processes are in place to protect controlled unclassified information (CUI) residing on DoD industry partner networks.
The DoD end goal is for the CMMC Accreditation to be a requirement for all contractors and subcontractors conducting business with the DoD.
The CMMC curriculum was created by cybersecurity practitioners with advanced expertise in the application of government cybersecurity programs.
CMMC FUNDAMENTALS – 1 Day (First day of the CMMC Readiness Workshop)
The primary goal of BAI’s CMMC Fundamentals training is to provide foundational CMMC knowledge that will help DoD contractors think through the implications of CMMC.
Those seeking more in-depth practical knowledge of specific requirements and steps should consider attending BAI’s 3 day CMMC Readiness Workshop.
This class introduces the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify who is impacted
- Identify specific requirements based on relevant regulations
- Identify when they must be met
- Differentiate between CMMC Process and Practice maturity descriptions
- Explain the rationale for replacing the previous requirements with the CMMC
- Describe how the CMMC applies fundamental cybersecurity risk management principles
- Support the assessment with relevant documentation
CMMC READINESS WORKSHOP (3 days – Includes CMMC Fundamentals)
The CMMC Readiness Workshop provides practical CMMC training intended to help DoD contractors work through CMMC requirements towards certification in the most efficient means possible.
At the completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate requirements for the five Practice and Process maturity levels
- Refer to appropriate guidance
- Explain the purpose and organization of the NIST Security Controls and Assessment Procedures
- Develop a self-assessment plan
- Initiate a plan that addresses the contractor requirements
- Prepare for the external assessment
- Develop a plan to meet CMMC requirements as mandated by DoD
Who should attend?
The CMMC Readiness Workshop is suitable for contractors in the DoD community as this will be a requirement for all contractors going forward.
Discount pricing is available when this class is combined with RMF for DoD IT. Please contact us for details.
We have an assortment of supplemental classes that can be bundled with the RMF for DoD IT to enhance your RMF training experience. By bundling you can receive a considerable discount on the supplemental classes.
If you have a group of trainees (normally 8 or more) and a suitable “classroom” facility,
the CMMC Readiness Workshop can be presented at your site.
Please click here to request a quote.
“Per student” fee for regularly-scheduled CMMC Readiness Workshop is as follows:
CMMC Readiness Workshop (three days) – $1,795
Payment options for regularly-scheduled training are as follows:
Credit card – Visa, MasterCard and American Express
SF182 – government entities may submit an SF182 for invoicing after completion of training
PO – purchase orders are accepted from government and major corporate entities