BAI RMF Resource Center recognizes that IT certification is important to your career as a cybersecurity professional. In response to this need, we provide our customers training in the following certifications in The Online Personal Classroom and private onsite environments for groups of 8 or more. IT certifications we teach include: Security+, CAP, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CASP, and CySA. Our IT certification trainers have 30 years’ experience in the field of certification training and students report high pass rates on these challenging exams. If you are interested in scheduling a private online or onsite certification class, please contact us directly by using the form below or by contacting Alice Steger via email at email@example.com or phone at 1-800-RMF-1903 x106.
ISC2 Certified in Governance, Risk and Compliance (CGRC)
CGRC professionals utilize frameworks to integrate security and privacy within organizational objectives, better enabling stakeholders to make informed decisions regarding data security, compliance, supply chain risk management and more. The domains are as follows:
- Domain 1: Information Security Risk Management Program
- Domain 2: Scope of the Information System
- Domain 3: Selection and Approval of Security and Privacy Controls
- Domain 4: Implementation of Security and Privacy Controls
- Domain 5: Assessment/Audit of Security and Privacy Controls
- Domain 6: Authorization/Approval of Information System
- Domain 7: Continuous Monitoring
CGRC is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
CISSP is a certification sought by IT professionals; hiring organizations often look for candidates who have passed the CISSP exam because candidates with the CISSP credential are sufficiently knowledgeable about cybersecurity to be able to pass the certification exam, and have hands-on experience and, potentially, formal CISSP training. The domains are as follows:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
CISSP is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
The CCSP shows you have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
The topics included in the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensure its relevancy across all disciplines
in the field of cloud security. Successful candidates are competent in the following 6 domains:
• Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
• Cloud Data Security
• Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
• Cloud Application Security
• Legal & Compliance
CCSP is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to:
- Secure applications, networks, and devices
- Perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques
- Participate in risk mitigation activities
- Operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations.
The successful candidate will perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Sec+CE is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. The behavioral analytics skills covered by CySA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.
CompTIA CySA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
CompTIA CySA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management; enterprise security operations and architecture; research and collaboration; and integration of enterprise security. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Enterprise Security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques, and requirements
- More emphasis on analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyber defense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include Mobile and small form factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as Blockchain- Cryptocurrency and Mobile device encryption
CASP+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
Who should attend?
Certification Exam Prep is open to all students (government and contractors) with a need to meet the DoD 8570/8140 certification requirements.
If you’re interested in on-site or online certification exam training, please fill out the form below and someone will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your requirements.