Fairlawn, VA. — BAI Information Security is pleased to announce the launch of a new program called Registered DoD RMF Practitioner (RDRP) - a network of security professionals specializing in supporting the Risk Management Framework (RMF) in Department of Defense (DoD) programs. The requirements to join RDRP are very straightforward:
- Step 1: Attend 4 days or more of RMF for DoD IT training.
- Step 2: Complete the 50 question “RMF for DoD IT Competency Test” with a passing score of 70%.
- Step 3: Remit the initial credentialing fee (No cost if you’ve completed BAI’s RMF 4-day training program within the past 12 months
BAI’s students who have completed 4-days or more of RMF DoD IT training may go to www.rmf.org/rdrp to begin the registration process.
Fairlawn, VA. — BAI Information Security is now offering a training program focused on eMASS, the Department of Defense (DoD) Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service. "The majority of DoD agencies have now “standardized” on eMASS as the online data repository and management system for their Risk Management Framework (RMF) efforts,” said BAI Principal Consultant Lon Berman. “We felt it was time to add eMASS training to complement our RMF training program."
Fairlawn, VA. — BAI Information Security recently announced significant expansions of training programs. Here are some of the highlights:
- New classroom location— we will now be offering training in the San Diego, CA area as well as the Orlando, FL area, with RMF for DoD IT classes beginning in June, 2017.
- Friday Supplemental classes — We will be introducing a series of one-day classes. Options include: eMASS Workshop, Continuous Monitoring Overview, Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) exam preparation
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) — BAI will be launching a five-day training program that will provide guidance in securing systems and applications in the cloud environment, as well as preparing students to take the CCSP certification exam given by ISC2 (www.isc2.org). Training will begin with an online class in April.
Fairlawn, VA. — BAI Information Security recently announced its Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT training will be offered at Dynetics Training Facilities in Huntsville, AL and Arlington, VA. BAI is a leading provider of RMF training and consulting for DoD and Federal agencies, their contractors and vendors throughout the United States and internationally. Dynetics is a leading provider of products and services for the defense, intelligence, aerospace, automotive, IT/cybersecurity and physical security sectors.
Fairlawn, VA – March 6, 2015 – BAI Information Security today announced a substantial enhancement to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT training program curriculum. The revised training program, dubbed “Version 3.0,” significantly ramps up the emphasis on building skills that DoD employees and contractors will need as their programs make the transition from DIACAP to RMF.